8 Secret Phone Settings You Should Try (ANDROID)
There aren’t many people out there who know about all the amazing things these devices are capable of. We would like to end this vicious circle and tell you about eight fascinating features of Android. Setting #2 is our favorite – it will keep your phone’s battery going for longer.
Control your smartphone with head movements 0:43
Smartphone remote control 1:59
Turning on Guest Mode 2:35
Screen magnifier 3:10
Hotspot mode 3:37
The easiest way to save your battery power 4:15
A secret game 4:44
#androidsettings #androidsecrets #phonecodes
– After installing a free app called EVA Facial Mouse, you’ll be able to control your Android device with movements of your head!
– If you prefer to hear incoming information rather than see it, go to Settings/Accessibility and turn on the Text-to-Speech Output option.
– Just go to Settings/Security/Device administrators, and check the boxes next to Android Device Manager, Remotely locate this device, and Allow remote lock and erase. Now if you lose your smartphone, you can locate and block it without losing your data via a special website.
– If you would like to give your phone to another person yet keep your personal data confidential, use Guest Mode.
Swipe down from the top with two fingers, and touch the user icon on the upper right. The Add guest icon will appear.
– People with poor eyesight often have no idea how much this feature can help them. Just go to Settings / Accessibility / Magnification gestures. Then you’ll be able to zoom in on any part of the display just by tapping it.
– To use the Internet on different devices, go to Settings / Tethering and portable hotspot, and turn on Portable WLAN hotspot. That’s it!
– If you choose a black or simple dark background for your screen, the automatic pixel highlighting will turn off, and you’ll notice that your device keeps its charge for much longer.
– Starting with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, Google puts a small secret present for users into all their devices. However, finding it may prove to be quite difficult. Here are instructions on how to do it despite the odds. First, go to Settings and choose About phone or About tablet. Quickly tap Android version several times, and when a small marshmallow shows up on the screen, quickly tap it again, and a special mini-game will open.
Don’t forget to hit the like button below the video and click subscribe to join us on the Bright Side of life!
Subscribe to Bright Side :
Our Social Media:
5-Minute Crafts Youtube:
For more videos and articles visit:
25 Replies to “8 Secret Phone Settings You Should Try (ANDROID)”
Are you an android or an apple person? Why? 🙂
Btw, you’ll start using these secret phone features right away https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGxpw4K5Tq4&t=303s
I really love this channel.. Thanks for all your videos…
Game doesn't work. It shows some kind of letter P with bunch of colours
almost all of that i know
"Setting #2 is our favorite "
Then why is it number 2?
My phone only has firmware,baseband,kernel version
The dev settings isnt even here!
Mine is octopus and man it's old
My Easter egg is a octopus
4:17 if you want your battery to drain less
I used #1 trick but I got a single Oreo biscuit ?
Iknow 5 of them
Bro we know hotspot
Take a photo by pressing the camera button covering the camera with a dark cloth. Put the photo as the wallpapers
What is the use of text-to-speech?
Wow im a samsung user
To spy on your partner without any stress please you should contact Magicheartfinder@mail.com
Who is watching this on Android
I love your voice I hope you go to 50 million subscribers
1 one: fail
2 one: fail
3 one: fail
And I have an Android
Everybody knows about hotspor
My grandfather doesnt use a smartphone
Who is watching it with phone LIKE