What Programming Language Should Programmers Learn In 2019? ?
Xamarin Evolve Conference 2016:
Android Vs. iOs: Which One Is The Best? And… Which is the best if you’re a software developer?
I get this question a lot and I felt like creating a video to answer this question.
Android and iOS are basically the biggest mobile platforms, now, in 2016. Both Android and iOS have its strengths and weaknesses. Which one should you prefer if you’re a software developer?
According to Comscore ( both Android and iOS have its specifications that every software developer should be aware of:
– iPhone Users are Slightly Younger and More Affluent
– Android Users Have Broader Content Category Reach, Despite iOS Users’ Higher Propensity
– iPhone Users More Likely to Engage in M-Commerce
– iPhone Satisfaction Corresponds with High Device Loyalty
– Developers Should Think About What’s Most Important Before Developing an App
Every software developer should think and do a very detailed research before developing an app, no matter what platform do they choose.
Is iOS better and more reliable? Does Android offer more options to work as a developer and, thus, will be the future?
Android vs iOs: Which one is the best if you’re a software developer?
Watch this video to find out!
If you have a question, email me at email@example.com
If you liked this video, share, like and, of course, subscribe!
Subscribe To My YouTube Channel:
Visit Simple Programmer Website:
Connect with me on social media:
Sign up for the Simple Programmer Newsletter:
Simple Programmer blog:
Learn how to learn anything quickly:
Boost your career now: