iOS 14 VS Android 11 quick comparison – Round 2



In this video we take a look at some of the features on iOS 14 and see how they compare to Android 11! Both of these operating systems are still in Beta but it gives us an idea of whats to come!

iOS 14 VS Android 11 Round 1:

Music:
River by MusicbyAden
Creative Commons — Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported — CC BY-SA 3.0
Free Download / Stream:
Music promoted by Audio Library

Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.

#ios14 #android11
🔔 SUBSCRIBE
Twitter: @retethered10
Instagram: @retethered

13 Replies to “iOS 14 VS Android 11 quick comparison – Round 2”

  1. Josh Sharpe

    Only 10 percent of android users use android 11, while 98 percent of ios users use the latest version. The other 2 percent are just too lazy to update. Most android users still use Marshmallow 6.0 which came out in 2015.

  2. sharath chandra

    I want to mention that there not only is a back gesture but also a front gesture in safari. If u swipe from left to right it will take u back and if u swipe from right to left it will take u to the page u came back from.

  3. Kar I.

    Thanks for this. Had been on iOS for about 6 months and was forgetting the key aspects of android deciding whether to return to android; so this sums it up nicely.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *