#rootGalaxyJ5Prime How to root Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime SM-G570F that runs Android 8.0 Oreo using ODIN software. Root files Included TWRP recovery for J5 Prime SM-G570F, ODIN v3.13.1, Magisk, and latest no-verity-opt-encrypt. Read notes / Warning on the bottom of this post before perform root your Samsung J5 Prime SM-G570F. Take it your own risk! Follow the instruction carefully and visit / read manual guide below! Make sure to backup all your important data!
NOTE! This video use J7 Pro as sample but the procedure is same. Rooting files is true like the title that mentioned.
For more details I do suggest you to visit this link for manual guide and download rooting file at
You can find the download link for TWRP recovery, Magisk, latest no-verity-opt-encrypt and also more important instructions how to root it.
For rooting SM-J570Y you can find the link on this video
For rooting SM-J570M you can find the link on this video
For rooting SM-J570F you can find the link on this video
*Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible for bricking your device.
* Using the incorrect file may brick your device.
* If your target device has a custom firmware flash counter, Rooting will trigger it. If you’re lucky, Triangle Away has support for your device and can be used to reset the counter.
* If you have a KNOX-enabled device, Rooting will trip the KNOX WARRANTY VOID status !
* If your device storage is encrypted, Rooting will wipe your data !
* If you have locked bootloaders, flashing one of these will probably brick your device – with the exception of Nexus devices, which will usually automatically “OEM unlock” and wipe your data !
* Make sure to backup your important data before root it.